Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

From V2.15E to V2.21A easy, without changing the script?

Reaction score
I am lost!!
I know that to change V2.15E to V2.15A it is necessary to change the script.

But if I am with the V2.15E can I make the update with the files not modified V2.21A ?

Please answer me only if you make it like that.
Thanks.

Yes use google chrome to download the files no changes need to be made, using Internet Explorer you have to rename the files I do not know why :) But chrome seems to solve the issue, or someone here can tell you what to rename the files too! Good Luck

Reactions: Steve Carr
Yes use google chrome to download the files no changes need to be made, using Internet Explorer you have to rename the files I do not know why :) But chrome seems to solve the issue, or someone here can tell you what to rename the files too! Good Luck
i use firefox and that has no issues

Reactions: Brian Mackey
Just edit the script to do it ... it wouldn't be difficult if you want I will look at it over the week end

Just edit the script to do it ... it wouldn't be difficult if you want I will look at it over the week end

"Important: Use this update only, if you have the Typhoon H Advance or Typhoon H Pro without Real Sense module! There is currently no patchable firmware for the Real Sense version available."

"... it wouldn't be .... "

"Please answer me only if you make it like that.
Thanks."

:)

I made this upgrade verry fast, easy and without any difficulties!
Today I go to fly and all was perfect; I love the news features!
Thanks captain drone for his video #3 and as he said in the #4 I don't make any calibration as I don't have toilet bow or something like that: perfect!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval