Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Freefly Alta

so I googled Typhoon H and it said Frys nearest to me(Burbank, California) has "limited stock" got on the phone and they refused to confirm they had any available over the phone and can't take reservations as it is on a 1st come, 1st served a basis. But the guy insisted I should come in *wink-wink ASAP. So I drove straight there and apparently someone had just bought 4 & I got the last one!!!!!! Am gona have a fantastic weekend flying it!!! Shame there was no extra batteries!

So check your local frys electronics!

Attached Files:

2. raymond captuo

wow thats great! good for you....happy flying....maybe here in new york we have another week for real this time....hopefully

3. Johnnybegood

My March pre-order will be here in June.

4. gezzo

What asshat buys 4 of them?

5. SkyDoctor

The asshat that's going to sell them on ebay for a nice *** profit.

Skypicswa and DroneClone like this.
  6. gezzo

Ahhh can't stand people who pull that ****... You'd think that they would have a policy where only one can be purchased at a time. They are in such high demand that they would've been gone fast anyways.

humboldt 707 likes this.
  7. humboldt 707

Greeeeeeeed,I agree whole heartedly.be nice to see four more happy WAITERS get their machine.

Skypicswa likes this.
  8. glider

Hey, who knows, maybe it was a dealer buying them to get to their customers who pre-ordered.

9. Dabeechman

I went into my Woodland Hills Fry's, and they didn't have any. He showed me the inventory log for all the local stores, and it only showed that the Oxnard, Burbank, and Vegas stores received 1 unit (which were all sold).

10. Freefly Alta

Try the one in City of Industry! It says they have limited supply as well when you google it. Call them and see.

Attached Files:

11. Mortalis

When the Wii was first introduced my local Newbury Comics did the same thing. You call and they would tell you that the units are avilable but would only say they had some and that it was first come first served. Only difference was they would only sell one per customer and would only sell to walkins.

12. humboldt 707

A dealer?more like a scalper,then again it could be the guy that runs the shady place I ordered my H.