Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

General Aerial Robotics llc on eBay has the H

Reaction score
I switched my itchy bay tricky preorder to these guys,No Zamo-Zone order ,went with this place on eBay garlus(107) or general aerial robotics is the store name,1299$,93$ expedited fed-ex shipped tomorrow,see you fellow H pilots in the sky real soon.i still have one ordered through lost coast rc in Eureka,ca on order for a 6-22 delivery,any takers call them Tuesday,(closed mon) I'm not waiting.

Good find, hope he actually has them in stock.
I have never seen so many Yuneec shady dealers who have deceitful adds and trying to sell inventory
they have not received yet.
I especially like that Zamo Zone where there promised delivery date was for the receipt only. LOL

I have never seen so many Yuneec shady dealers who have deceitful adds and trying to sell inventory
I especially like that Zamo Zone where there promised delivery date was for the receipt only. LOL
The guy has assured me they are in stock and will ship tomorrow.man I hope so,I'm keeping my other order in place till I get shipping confirmation,plus the site has a 100 percent good feedback and top rated seller?my other order is set for6-22 delivery,I ordered 3-15.

He hasn't gotten back to my cancellation request,Discover card has it covered.yeah Zamora emailed after the order to say that the delivery date has been changed and that it would Friday before they might have the machine,I did three cancellations yesterday,I'm sure garlus has them for his two answer to my questions were spot on.well see.

While I was looking for backpack I came across lots of places that have them in stock. I spoke to someone at Aerial Media pros and he had a new lot delivered. They don't advertise on thier website.

While I was looking for backpack I came across lots of places that have them in stock. I spoke to someone at Aerial Media pros and he had a new lot delivered. They don't advertise on thier website.

Sounds good, I would bet by the 1st of next month they will catch up on inventory and everyone will have them.

I am still going to wait till Amazon gets them, I want an easy out if I decide to return or exchange it.

Reactions: NoCoOutdoorGuys
He hasn't gotten back to my cancellation request,Discover card has it covered.yeah Zamora emailed after the order to say that the delivery date has been changed and that it would Friday before they might have the machine,I did three cancellations yesterday,I'm sure garlus has them for his two answer to my questions were spot on.well see.

I would not trust them, call your CC bank and cancel it. Or PayPal if you used that.

Sounds good, I would bet by the 1st of next month they will catch up on inventory and everyone will have them.

I am still going to wait till Amazon gets them, I want an easy out if I decide to return or exchange it.

Me too. June 2-7 estimated delivery. I ordered directly from Amazon and I'm a Prime member so hopefully it gets here fast after they get them in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop