Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Germany purchase for use in UK?

Reaction score
Hey all,

Can anyone assist? Typhoon H Pro is cheaper if bought from Germany either eBay seller or Amazon.

Can anyone confirm if the user manual is multi-language? Though I know I can download it from the Yuneec website. Also guess the ST16 can be changed from DE to EN language as per normal Android process?

2 Big questions are if Yuneec UK can honour the warranty and if the NFZ database includes the UK?

I have emailed Yuneec twice and had no reply. I thought support was meant to be good?

Thanks, Richard

It's best to pick up the phone and call them. I tried emailing them and didn't get a response. I found out later that the email address posted on the US website wasn't working. I called them and got quick response and also a different email address for the US that works.

If you have a working email address would you be so kind as to post it for everyone to use.
Thanks

Can anyone confirm if the user manual is multi-language? Though I know I can download it from the Yuneec website.

We have 2 Yuneec manuals, English language, inside the Sticky thread at the top of TH Help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis