Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Getting bored with H "knocking"?

The rot started on the other site and spread here.
A forum should be for like minded people to share and learn.
When I got my f550 a few years ago, the "other" big forum was great for that.
I don't look at it much now. Too much time sieving through the tiring H bashing.
I am happy with the H. Great deal for the money but some will never be happy.
The whole system cost less than the last lens I bought for my DSLR.
Anyone I show the aerial footage to are in awe of what it can do.
Haters going to hate. They should go fly instead of ******* on the forums.
I would like to see them barred.
If you are referring to PhantomPilots.com I haven't seen a H related topic in some time. C'mon back and have a look. :)

Reactions: Rayray and LooseSid
It's nice to see there are others who enjoy their H just like I do. I'm fine with constructive discussions but I am over the negativity.

I'm like a lot of other flyers on here, got the H because I like the thing.
It flies well, generally behaves itself, a bit frustrated with a lack of supplies etc.
I'm not worried about: having a map on my screen, that I can't fly 10 miles away, start up time (although that looks to be addressed imminently), lightbridge, the "humongous" controller and all the other supposed "problems" it has. My videos and still look great, I couldn't care less if you go into finite detail about infinitesimal differences.
I'm very contented, and joined this chat group to share ideas, learn from more experienced flyers, and generally have a lot of fun.
What I do object to is some people who are patently "anti H" and spend a lot of time on here nitpicking the pros and cons of various models and makers, and generally undermining the Yuneec.
This particular page, unless I've misread the title is for Yuneec Pilots, or people that are interested in the brand. It's not for seudo experts who have a vested interest in other brands to log on and constantly snipe and belittle this product.
If you don't like the model, go tell someone that's interested, don't spread your inflammatory garbage on here. Have some respect for other people and what they like. I haven't the time or energy to do the same thing on the other brands pages, so there must be some sort of concerted agenda here.
Rant over.
In my opinion it is a good thing to point out the major faults of the "H" on this forum because:
- it let one know that you are not the only person with the problem and perhaps there is a temporary work around.
- it lets Yuneec know that the thousand of real life beta testers are having issues in certain areas. Yuneec can then focus on the more prevelant 'show stopper' problems.

Now when you say Bashing, I think you are referring to posters that say the DJI Phantom is better than the Typhoon over and over. I admit that since I own DJI products I have been guilty of that. I honestly expected some of the more standard features that have existed on the Phantoms for over two years to make their way to the Typhoon. I can live with the Typhoon the way it is and I do enjoy flying it, as you'll see in some upcoming Help videos I put together coming out soon. My only dissapointment (and Yuneec knows this) is the camera. But since I a photographer from the past I've found some temporary work arounds.

If Yuneec addresses the camera issue this year than more quality videos will appear on YouTube and the Typhoon will gain ground amongst photographers. Right now, photographers are in the DJI camp.

Reactions: Markinter
I generally read more than I post, everyone put on your big boy - big girl pants, we all know not to believe everything we here or read, it reminds me of the TV commercial where the good looking girl is standing with this goofball and she says he said he was a french model on the internet , yeah right. Other words don't believe everything you read. I look forward to searching this forum for great information and humor of course and I do follow what some post such as DC, Chris M, Eric. and many more, and of course there are those , many of them I DO NOT follow. It is not because they may disagree about something, that is all good, it is the bashing and ranting they do because something did not go perfect for them. I do not fell like lowering myself to their standards and getting into a pissing contest. I will debate them but is seems most do not know how to debate, just bash. Remember everyone we all now live in the new I am Entitled world , where many feel it is only about them. With all that said I had to send in my camera off of my Q5504k so I will not be able to film with that for some time, but it has forced me to get my new H out that I have had for about a month now and fly it, just been overly busy so tomorrow weather permitting myself and my buddy and business partner who by the way fly's a DJI pro 3 and yes he has had issues with it off and on, NO bashing DJI or Yuneec we move on. I am looking forward to flying the H tomorrow.

It's always the same handful of guys griping about the same things ad nauseam. I seriously don't get what I'm missing with the camera? Mine seems great for photos and videos, even better if I use manual adjustments. Yes the H has some bugs as everything else in life, but for the most part, I've been pleased, other than the battery situation...they really dropped the ball on that one. Hope they don't do the same with SW/FW updates.

It's always the same handful of guys griping about the same things ad nauseam. I seriously don't get what I'm missing with the camera? Mine seems great for photos and videos, even better if I use manual adjustments. Yes the H has some bugs as everything else in life, but for the most part, I've been pleased, other than the battery situation...they really dropped the ball on that one. Hope they don't do the same with SW/FW updates.
Hence the reason you don't gripe. If you had problems with any part of the "H" you'd most likely voice your concerns to Yuneec or the forum.

I don't support the 'haters' but I do support a person's right to point out what they are not pleased or happy with. We all learn from each other as does Yuneec from us.

Hence the reason you don't gripe. If you had problems with any part of the "H" you'd most likely voice your concerns to Yuneec or the forum.

I don't support the 'haters' but I do support a person's right to point out what they are not pleased or happy with. We all learn from each other as does Yuneec from us.

Agreed for free speech. My initial posts on this forum were actually voice concerns with problems I had with the H (glitched out on a landing going full speed backwards and crashing.) Luckily the damage was minimal. Made my post and moved on with life.

Many good points here.
I see that DJI has announced their M600, a joint effort with Hasselblad. I'm think some of the professional photogs on here will want to order one right away. I'm sure of it in fact. At $4600 it's a steal compared to the H.

I'm like a lot of other flyers on here, got the H because I like the thing.
It flies well, generally behaves itself, a bit frustrated with a lack of supplies etc.
I'm not worried about: having a map on my screen, that I can't fly 10 miles away, start up time (although that looks to be addressed imminently), lightbridge, the "humongous" controller and all the other supposed "problems" it has. My videos and still look great, I couldn't care less if you go into finite detail about infinitesimal differences.
I'm very contented, and joined this chat group to share ideas, learn from more experienced flyers, and generally have a lot of fun.
What I do object to is some people who are patently "anti H" and spend a lot of time on here nitpicking the pros and cons of various models and makers, and generally undermining the Yuneec.
This particular page, unless I've misread the title is for Yuneec Pilots, or people that are interested in the brand. It's not for seudo experts who have a vested interest in other brands to log on and constantly snipe and belittle this product.
If you don't like the model, go tell someone that's interested, don't spread your inflammatory garbage on here. Have some respect for other people and what they like. I haven't the time or energy to do the same thing on the other brands pages, so there must be some sort of concerted agenda here.
Rant over.

I agree. I think that after a while even constructive criticism can have a corrosive effect serve little to no good purpose. I'm with you in that I really do enjoy my H. I bought it knowing the risks associated with being an early adopter. I'm holding out in hopes that Yuneec will address in a timely manner what issues they can via software updates. Having said that, I don't believe in being biased or loyal to a particular brand or corporation as that skews objectivity. If Yuneec doesn't make a respectable effort to refine the existing H fleet then I'll certainly consider another brand for my next UAV and I think that's only fair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanigodda