Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gimbal Problem

Reaction score
Hi, I have an issue with the gimbal control, I cannot pan or tilt the camera with the K1 or the up/down wheel. when I try to move the K1 or the wheel I hear a Beep on the ST-16. I also cannot calibrate the gimbal. when I press the gimbal callibration, there is no action at the Drone side.

This is not happen all the time, sometimes (just a few) when a turn the drone and the ST-16 on, i do have control of the gimbal.

I have already clean the contact on both sides and rebinding everything again. but i cant fix the issue.

I have the 3.01 version on the Unit
Gimbal version is 1.25
3.2.26 at the camera
b27 at the ST-16

I have telemetry and image of the camera on the ST-16 and the camera can record without any issues.

Hope someone can help me.

Last edited:
Sounds like you are not properly bound to the H. Clear flight data and re-bind as shown in this video starting at 2:22.

I have already done it, clear all the data and then rebind. i got no issues to rebind, but the gimbal is not working.

any other thougth?

tried, the calibration works fine, for every control on the ST16, but still had the same problem. Is like the gimbal is not receiving the commands from the ST16.

tried, the calibration works fine, for every control on the ST16, but still had the same problem. Is like the gimbal is not receiving the commands from the ST16.

Did you pick the right version to bind to? Can you connect to the camera with the CGO3 app? See if your phone or tablet sees the camera wifi properly and try connecting to it with the stupid generic password we can't change. Also, make sure all the contacts at the shoe are seated right to touch gimbal mount when slid in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

See if your phone or tablet sees the camera wifi properly and try connecting to it with the stupid generic password we can't change.

Craig, we can change the WiFi Password... I remember seeing a previous post on this.
In the MISC folder of any micro SD card you use on the CGO3 or ST16 is a file called

"wireless.conf"

Open that with notepad... change "AP_PASSWD=1234567890"
to any number/letter combination you like up to 63 characters.
What I do not know, is if it will allow special characters as well.

When all else fails, call the official customer service department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig, we can change the WiFi Password... I remember seeing a previous post on this.
In the MISC folder of any micro SD card you use on the CGO3 or ST16 is a file called

"wireless.conf"

Open that with notepad... change "AP_PASSWD=1234567890"
to any number/letter combination you like up to 63 characters.
What I do not know, is if it will allow special characters as well.

I'm going to see what's on the breeze internal drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval