Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Going too slow

Reaction score
I've been flying my Typhoon H for 3 months now. When I started I could get my bird up to 35mph. Now I'm lucky to 20mph. The slider is in rabbit and I'm in angle mode. Checked to see if it was switched to the Real Sense module mode and its not. Was thinking about changing rates on Z1... Any other ideas would be helpful and appreciated. Tried to rebind it too.

2-part question. Did you update both controller and "H" to the latest firmware? If so, is that when this happened?

Also, there is a 'secret' calibration menu that you can calibrate your controller. I believe it's located here in the forums somewhere, like the tips and tricks. That might help you also..

2-part question. Did you update both controller and "H" to the latest firmware? If so, is that when this happened?

Also, there is a 'secret' calibration menu that you can calibrate your controller. I believe it's located here in the forums somewhere, like the tips and tricks. That might help you also..
Yes did the update for both 3 days after they can out. This started a few days ago. Did go into secret stuff and worked out speed issue but now a small issue on the left stick few more calibrations and should be good.. If not my transmitter is junk.

I had to perform it a couple of times myself also. If it doesn't fix it, call them up to troubleshoot.

Turns out that the transmitter is bad sending it in tomorrow. Yuneec sent me a use label. Said it would be 3 weeks or so

Well, at least you have confirmation that it's defective and getting a replacement, or getting yours fixed.

I've been flying my Typhoon H for 3 months now. When I started I could get my bird up to 35mph. Now I'm lucky to 20mph. The slider is in rabbit and I'm in angle mode. Checked to see if it was switched to the Real Sense module mode and its not. Was thinking about changing rates on Z1... Any other ideas would be helpful and appreciated. Tried to rebind it too.
I've never experienced this issue. Wish I could help, could be the Real Sense I imagine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
premadsoftwaresolutions