Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Good news stories

Reaction score
Hi
I just got my 500 4k and I just wondered how many people on here have had problem free flights with theirs as when I look around on the internet I see stories of props flying off. This now has me worried to fly. I love the 4k but this will always be in my mind. I need to hear from people who have had good experiences. On the prop issue has anyone tried a fibre washer instead ? I think this would tighten better.

Thanks

Props flying off

I’ve been using my Q500 4K for the past two months without any Prop issues! Keep in mind that I’m not a weekend flyer, my Q500 4K is used to take photos of roofs; sometimes I use it twice a day – even in somewhat high winds. Battery life is awesome, Pictures are Awesome and the Noise level this Aircraft puts out is – you guessed it AWASOME!

I think the Prop-flying-off problem isn’t a Q500 defect; it is the operator’s inexperience with this vendors design. More so - operators that came from DJI with self tightening Props and inexperience operators are just not tightening the props per manufacture requirements. I have not had an issue once I learned to over tighten the Props with the Nut cracker supplied by Yneec

Props flying off

I’ve been using my Q500 4K for the past two months without any Prop issues! Keep in mind that I’m not a weekend flyer, my Q500 4K is used to take photos of roofs; sometimes I use it twice a day – even in somewhat high winds. Battery life is awesome, Pictures are Awesome and the Noise level this Aircraft puts out is – you guessed it AWASOME!

I think the Prop-flying-off problem isn’t a Q500 defect; it is the operator’s inexperience with this vendors design. More so - operators that came from DJI with self tightening Props and inexperience operators are just not tightening the props per manufacture requirements. I have not had an issue once I learned to over tighten the Props with the Nut cracker supplied by Yneec
Hi
Thanks for responding its nice to hear a good review. Once the prop contacts the rubber how much more do you give it.

What I have found is it is possible to have the props miss-threaded and I will thing they are on tight but they are not. When the are screwed down look between the props and the motors, there should be rubber gaskets on top of the motors and they should be compressed, if so you are good to go!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval