Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GoPro KARMA and quad's Market place

Reaction score
GoPro Karma finally has been released to the wild ( in very limited numbers ) as we all know. Is there a point comparing Karma to Q+ here !? Are they at all in the same class?
I really want / need to commit to a drone for personal video works ( and some small paid gigs ). I have been on the fence for a Yuneec-H and Q+. Now GoPro drops this. For sure they got the attention of the DJi community but there is not a ripple here for some reason or another. Is Karma really that insignificant within the Yuneec realm ?

Reactions: AML
GoPro Karma finally has been released to the wild ( in very limited numbers ) as we all know. Is there a point comparing Karma to Q+ here !? Are they at all in the same class?
I really want / need to commit to a drone for personal video works ( and some small paid gigs ). I have been on the fence for a Yuneec-H and Q+. Now GoPro drops this. For sure they got the attention of the DJi community but there is not a ripple here for some reason or another. Is Karma really that insignificant within the Yuneec realm ?

Excellent Question.

Karma was recalled due to some problem which caused them to shut off and fall from the sky. Users were issued a full refund plus a free GoPro 5 camera for their troubles. Don't know if it will be re-released.
I was hoping for them to succeed as we need competition.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis