Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Got my bird back!!!

i didn't really want to post this but mine also fell out of the sky.....Yuneec replaced my H because of bad drifting and TBE....just the craft...my camera and st16 were great....Got the new H pretty quick...set if up...updated the firmware on the H ...did all the ness calibrations...Took it out for a test and great no drifting no TBE....Took it up around 40-50 feet took some photos and all of a sudden it just dropped ....camera destroyed....land gear broken, a couple of arms broken.....YES battery was intack....clicked in and was still in there tight after it hit the ground....I was dumbfounded....I called Yuneec right away....Tech asked me what firmware i was on and i told him the latest one...He told me to send it in.....Yuneec replaced the camera and repaired the H....expected to get it back on monday....I asked CS what caused it to happen and they didn't know the answer...Maybe i can try and talk to the tech that worked on it....I would really like to know....BTW i am not a newbie....I've had 4 DJI multicopters ....I understand things happen and Yuneec CS has been great....but i want to know what could have caused it....

Well I finally got the H back. Over 2 months!! They had my bird for over 2 months to fix something that should have taken 2 weeks!
On top of the poor service I got from the warranty centre, the drone was returned to me sans charger (they returned the cradle but neglected to include the power source). Both the batteries for the ST16 and the H were completely drained (LiPo batteries should NEVER be completely drained). I put the H battery on my B6AC charger and it went back up to full but the ST16 (which was on a different miniUSB charger of the same amperage and voltage) won't even fire up...it appears to start but I never get past the first fan windup. No Yuneec logo screen or anything.
Now I'm looking at having to return it again for this problem unless they send me another battery or something. I have to say, I am not impressed with Yuneec at all at this point. I haven't even had the drone long enough to be impressed with it and I have to deal with this kind of crap for customer service. This is ridiculous for the amount of money I spent on it. It may very well be an excellent system but I bought mine 3 months ago and I've yet to see it.
I've been assured that they'll get back to me before the end of day with some kind of resolution but I ain't holding my breath for that...they told me that before and I had to call them back.

Well I finally got the H back. Over 2 months!! They had my bird for over 2 months to fix something that should have taken 2 weeks!
On top of the poor service I got from the warranty centre, the drone was returned to me sans charger (they returned the cradle but neglected to include the power source). Both the batteries for the ST16 and the H were completely drained (LiPo batteries should NEVER be completely drained). I put the H battery on my B6AC charger and it went back up to full but the ST16 (which was on a different miniUSB charger of the same amperage and voltage) won't even fire up...it appears to start but I never get past the first fan windup. No Yuneec logo screen or anything.
Now I'm looking at having to return it again for this problem unless they send me another battery or something. I have to say, I am not impressed with Yuneec at all at this point. I haven't even had the drone long enough to be impressed with it and I have to deal with this kind of crap for customer service. This is ridiculous for the amount of money I spent on it. It may very well be an excellent system but I bought mine 3 months ago and I've yet to see it.
I've been assured that they'll get back to me before the end of day with some kind of resolution but I ain't holding my breath for that...they told me that before and I had to call them back.

Jesus Christ! I'd wouldn't be to happy about that. They should be able to rush the battery to you. I'm hoping the st16 is still working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace