Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Got yuneec typhoon H carbon props

I got a set of carbon fiber props for my Autel XSP they seem to be very stiff and a lot quieter than the plastic props that I had. my xstar props were balanced at the factory.

Reactions: Hobby1
Did you get to fly them yet?
I did not fly them yet. The weather has been not good to fly, but one of my frineds has tested them and they were pretty good.
Carbon props produce less vibration due to their stiffness and also quiet when they are spining.

@yufasa, Finally I got a chance to fly the props. I tested them yesterday and they work great. They were very tight to put on and easy to put off. My drone flys great. The most reason I like these carbon propellers is that they are quieter than the stock props.

Flight time comparison and speed comparison would be great info to have as well as how stable is the hover etc. Glad you like them.

Since there is no way to adjust PID's, I'm interested in how these CF props affects the flight characteristics, but also flight time. Anyone using them please provide as objective and accurate observations as possible. Stability (including in wind) is very important. Replacing with CF doesn't automatically mean better performance. I don't mind buying stuff for my copters, but have enough props to stock a store. IOW, for the H I'll rely on you guys.

Hi, just recieved my set of maytech cf props, very tight fit. Fired it up indoors last night and gently lifted the h off the floor and seem good . They look a treat, i expect to test fly today and see if there is any improvememt in battery life and general flight improvements. I am also curious about vibrations as mentioned by others.

Attachments

• 20161108_181049.jpg
    20161108_181049.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 78
Reactions: Robert Brooks
Hi, just recieved my set of maytech cf props, very tight fit. Fired it up indoors last night and gently lifted the h off the floor and seem good . They look a treat, i expect to test fly today and see if there is any improvememt in battery life and general flight improvements. I am also curious about vibrations as mentioned by others.
Those look sweet!

I've flown mine on 2 flights so far. I didn't notice any vibrations at all it flew very smoothly and a little faster. The big thing you need to keep a watch on are your motors because carbon props can make your motors work a little harder, so I wouldn't suggest you spending too much time in rabbit mode!

Also took mine out today for a short flight, perhaps a little sharper in direction changes and seemed to climb effortlessly despite flying in strong winds. Sounds a lot different but smooth and no vibrations in video at all.the fit is way too tight however and i will be cleaning up the lock lugs on 2 props asap

Go up to 125 ft put the GPS to off then fly out bout 300 ft. you won't believe how fast it goes.

Well, I just ordered a set of carbon propellers for my H, 4 plastic propellers have been split from the base and the last one yesterday after buying a new arm with a motor and a camera.

Good thing I had it 3 meters from the ground and nothing broke.

What I do not understand is that when entering the engine failure 5 the engines stop, they should continue flying to land. When I have them, I will tell you how they are going.

A greeting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval