Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Greetings from a very cold and white Burlington VT

Reaction score
P Howard is joining the fun of owning the H. Getting a drone has been on my mind for a long time. After talking with folks, doing some readings and watching videos I decided on getting the Typhoon H. A major intended use will be to see how well it can be integrated into search and rescue scenarios. I am a mamber of a technical rescue team and the state Task Force USAR team. I think it could have been very useful a few weeks ago for a river search. May yet be as the search is currently suspended due to unsafe water conditions. I suspect with all the snow we just got it will be awhile before searching is resumed. I would be interested in hearing from folks who already have experience in this arena. No sense reinventing the wheel. It shall be fun to see where this all goes.

Reactions: Steve Carr
P Howard is joining the fun of owning the H. Getting a drone has been on my mind for a long time. After talking with folks, doing some readings and watching videos I decided on getting the Typhoon H. A major intended use will be to see how well it can be integrated into search and rescue scenarios. I am a mamber of a technical rescue team and the state Task Force USAR team. I think it could have been very useful a few weeks ago for a river search. May yet be as the search is currently suspended due to unsafe water conditions. I suspect with all the snow we just got it will be awhile before searching is resumed. I would be interested in hearing from folks who already have experience in this arena. No sense reinventing the wheel. It shall be fun to see where this all goes.
Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of great information here that will give you more confidence in the H and in building your skills.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt