Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Greetings from Arnhemland, Australia...

Wonderful to see your area and so well videoed. If there is a word like videod. I watch on Youtube with the 1280 x 720 and the detail is very good.
Keep em coming.

My latest edit. Filmed over the past few days. The majority of these flights were not only over water, but also in areas where a recovery was not an option. A lot of trust goes into your airframe for this sort of thing and needless to say, I am loving my Typhoon H.

Each of your videos looks better and better. Keep up the good work.

Wonderful to see your area and so well videoed. If there is a word like videod. I watch on Youtube with the 1280 x 720 and the detail is very good.
Keep em coming.

Each of your videos looks better and better. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the feedback. I really do love this frame and I'm glad to be able to share some of what I have been doing.

HI Arnhem Ant, I wish I had your backyard (I am based in Sydney} no restrictions, fly where you want how high you want great.
Like all your videos, I think Sunset would be fantastic are you considering that.
Cheers, John

^^ Thanks for the feedback John, and yes, I am blessed to live and work in such an amazing environment. While there may not be a lot of buildings or crowds, I still fly to the regulations up here and the default height restriction on the H hasn't been changed. In the wet season (now) I fly each week as a passenger in a single engine charter so I understand and respect the airspace.
I haven't done a lot of sunset flights and tend to do a lot of my flying in the earlier hours of the day, but we do get some pretty cool sunsets. I'll keep this in mind and try to do a few flights around sunset for you. I've attached a pic I took last year of what I would call a 'typical' sunset for the area.

Attachments

• Arnhem-Sunset.jpg
    Arnhem-Sunset.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
My latest edit from the Typhoon H.

Nice work! I like how you fly low and slow to capture the feel of the place.
I see from the curved horizon in some shots that you have one of the earlier models of TH with wider angle lens (115-deg?). Have you considered upgrading the lens to PixAero or Peau for less distortion?

Nice pick up on the camera lens. Yes I am still using the standard lens, however I do have a PixAero lens here that I have been thinking of swapping over to. Just got to find the time and patience to do it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox