Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GUI interface terminals don't match

Well as I suspected, the new GUI interface cable that I finally ordered worked just fine. The replacement had a different end on the converter piece. When I removed it the connector was the same on both and plugged into the craft. But only the replacement cable worked the way it should. I saw some other posts in these forums so I know I am not the only one to have this experience. It was pretty frustrating considering I was completely unaware of the altitude limit when I bought the machine. I just want to say that I'm grateful for this forum and the folks that took the time to try and help me. I'll be back on here with a new issue soon.

Well as I suspected, the new GUI interface cable that I finally ordered worked just fine. The replacement had a different end on the converter piece. When I removed it the connector was the same on both and plugged into the craft. But only the replacement cable worked the way it should. I saw some other posts in these forums so I know I am not the only one to have this experience. It was pretty frustrating considering I was completely unaware of the altitude limit when I bought the machine. I just want to say that I'm grateful for this forum and the folks that took the time to try and help me. I'll be back on here with a new issue soon.
Don't take this the wrong way Bob but I hope you're not back soon with a new issue... lol... I hope all goes well from here... Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone