Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

h after flight path

Reaction score
  • I had a phantom and could do this. The H is so much better, better but was told that I had to down load an app. to do this I tried several things and nothing worked. am new to this forums thing, but have learned a lot.

• I had a phantom and could do this. The H is so much better, better but was told that I had to down load an app. to do this I tried several things and nothing worked. am new to this forums thing, but have learned a lot.
I know of no App you HAVE to download to fly the H. Yes there are apps available to, for example, manage cable Cam, but you don't have to have it.

I have to admit that I don't quite follow your post. Please will you clarify?

I know of no App you HAVE to download to fly the H. Yes there are apps available to, for example, manage cable Cam, but you don't have to have it.

I have to admit that I don't quite follow your post. Please will you clarify?
Im confused as well.

Bill W.

If he is interested in uav toolbox here is my video showing how to create a mission

Bill W.

thank you but wil try to explain with my phantom after I flow I was able go into my tablet and see every thing that I did during that flight. altitude and follow the flight path and a where I was in the map where I flow, hope that makes more sence.

I'm the author of UAV Toolbox, that does what you're looking for. You can replay flights on a map, view the telemetry, review photos and video and convert telemetry to work with Google Maps and tools like Dashware.

There are other options out there though, depending on your exact needs. The telemetry data is freely available on the ST-16 and can be copied to your PC and used in various tools.

You can see some more info on UAV Toolbox by following the link in my signature.

Something to bear in mind, Phantom and Typhoon are different aircraft with different systems. They are not the same. If that were the case both would have the same manufacturer name. If you can do something with your Phantom that you cannot do with the H the reason should be pretty obvious; they are not the same.

I'm the author of UAV Toolbox, that does what you're looking for. You can replay flights on a map, view the telemetry, review photos and video and convert telemetry to work with Google Maps and tools like Dashware.

There are other options out there though, depending on your exact needs. The telemetry data is freely available on the ST-16 and can be copied to your PC and used in various tools.

You can see some more info on UAV Toolbox by following the link in my signature.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm on this page right now and curious - do you have a version that will work with the ST10+ ?? Thanks.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm on this page right now and curious - do you have a version that will work with the ST10+ ?? Thanks.

I'm afraid not. The ST10+ / Q500 runs an older version of all the software needed, and doesn't support things like Cable Cam, so at the moment I don't have plans to build a version that supports that model.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech