Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Batteries in Stock!

So why the heck are the smaller hobby shops getting batteries and yet the large venders like B&H, Adorama who were selling the batteries in the $80 range can't seem to receive a shipment to fill all of their orders from 3 weeks ago?

Based on this, I wouldn't order the Soft Yuneec Typhoon H Backpack from a large vender as you'll probably not receive it. Go to the smaller venders for it.
This has been know to happen with other items. When the Canon 1Ds III came out I had a pre-order in with B&H but just happened to see on a forum that a small camera store in Washington had them in stock. I called them, had it here in 2 days. At least 2 weeks before B&H started shipping them. Weirdness of the marketplace.

Back on topic: My second Typhoon H charger arrived from Carolina Drones. I' ready to convert it to hook up directly to my RC balancing chargers.

This has been know to happen with other items. When the Canon 1Ds III came out I had a pre-order in with B&H but just happened to see on a forum that a small camera store in Washington had them in stock. I called them, had it here in 2 days. At least 2 weeks before B&H started shipping them. Weirdness of the marketplace.

Back on topic: My second Typhoon H charger arrived from Carolina Drones. I' ready to convert it to hook up directly to my RC balancing chargers.

Curious what was the cost for the Typhoon H Charger.. One charger sucks, and slow charging sucks even more...

Curious what was the cost for the Typhoon H Charger.. One charger sucks, and slow charging sucks even more...
99 USD plus 4.95 USPS Priority shipping. Got it in 2 days.

Looks. Like batteries are everywhere now, now I got 4 ;).. I just got my adorma 83.99 batteries woo hoo

Lucky dawg!!
When I saw them go as low at $84 a battery I thought **** why not, what is there to lose. Most everyone is selling them at 109
Its like buying stocks, just lucky to buy low before it shot up.

I got mine from adorama today also making my count at 6 now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech