Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H flashing purple-white-yellow... uhhhh???

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

I was taking the H out for the first time in 2 weeks after getting a fix from 3rd party shop in Rochester, NY (authorized spot by Yuneec) and we did a test flight there too afterward. But now I'm taking it out and it's giving me this: purple-white-yellow flashing on the rear. Arm lights are normal. Out of fear of some battery warning, I landed quickly and haven't bothered trying again. Was in a hurry anyway, so oh well for now. But I'm going abck out tomorrow for an extended period of time and would love for it not to brick on someone's head / car / house / small child half way thru the flight...

The only thing that's changed, that I can tell, was the fact I took the lens protector off. It cracked in my last crash and they didn't have spares during the fix. As a side note... I got a $70 4-pack of them off Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K888WXU/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1), though I'm sure I've been ripped off. Didn't put one on yet, was gonna try to get shots w/o a cover entirely, just for a quick comparison experiment. Maybe it sensed this and that was the light warning? And no... this combo isn't covered in the lights reference sheet included in packaging.

My only other slight concern is that they didn't replace all 4 of the little rubber bumper things which help stabilize the gimbal... looks to be a bit more dangly that usual. My plan is to run string thru it for a quick fix instead of taking it all the way to Yuneec. I live in SoCal and have visited them 4 times too many already... the drive back westward sucks in the afternoon. I don't think it's a huge deal, though I expect hard strafes left / right to be a little more wobbly on-screen than otherwise.

What's the purple-white-yellow flashing mean?

Anyone does vehemently advise against flying with only two of the 4 rubber bumpers? (front left and back right)

Anyone does vehemently advise against flying with only two of the 4 rubber bumpers? (front left and back right)

Good grief, did the shop tell you about the rubber bumpers? If they did not, I would be wary of using them. I would not fly with 2. You can check cam operation is sitting on ground, not flying. There is a cheap Yuneec kit with rubber bumpers and 2 more clips that suppliers carry (like Carolina Dronz).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval