Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Wont fly in a straight Line

send it back and let's give a replacement for compass... I have the same problems (include toilet boil, sometimes more sometimes less) on my last item no4. I have tried all... different places, well calibrations of everything and autopilot 1.25, 1.26,1.27...nothing helped
after YUNEEC tested themselves they told me there is a hardware compass issue...

Go into system settings and calibrate all of your cyclic and switches and knobs and make sure they are perfectly at zero. this might solve your problem after you do that you may need to recalibrate everything.

I didn't see this post until recently but mine does the same as in drifts to the right when moving forward but fine moving backwards. I contacted UK support and within 5 minutes they had responded to say I will need to send it in. I was in two minds whether to or not but by the looks of it the problem is affecting other people as well.

It should fix itself after about 5 mins of flight time just by flying forward about 50+ feet, than backwards 50+ feet, then right 50+ feet, then left 50+ feet. It won't fix itself forever, but it should resolve the problem for the time the Typhoon H is powered on. The only real fix is a proper compass calibration. If you've done many (which I assume you have) and it still doesn't correct it, then the problem is either a misaligned compass or problematic GPS or it may be something else (possibly your ST16 calibration perhaps).

Interesting, I'll try that out, thank you for the reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio