Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hang in there Oz!

I am getting one next week. Just off topic, we r having a bomb threat at my son school as I typing , kids are fine all students evacuated. WTF is going on with this world!

I am getting one next week. Just off topic, we r having a bomb threat at my son school as I typing , kids are fine all students evacuated. WTF is going on with this world!
Had one at my sons High School a few months ago also. happens every fricken where! Sad!:mad:

Still waiting for news here .............................................................................................................................................:(

Received two of my three on order today.
So far so good. No broken bits, everything seemed ok.
Fired up nicely.
Might even take it for a spin tomorrow:p

Hi, yes picked up a couple of hours ago!
The battery situation: I've ordered two DHL are no goes.

Where did you get your H from? I have another 2-4 weeks before it will be then posted to me...

Maybe this is too late?
Some years ago I got some lithium batteries in from OS with DHL. The catch was that they would only bring them as far as Brisbane airport and they had to be picked up from there. They would carry them on the DHL international plane but would not transfer within AUS.
Perhaps DHL fly an international plane direct to Tullamarine and you could pick up from there?

In stock (seemingly) became end of May that became mid June that became end of June, which has now become mid July to end of July... and I paid for it in the 3rd week of May. I have only been waiting three weeks but I am surprised how far and often the goal posts have moved in that time. This waiting game is going to get rather dull. :(

Last edited:
I ordered mine on May 10 and received it last Friday (June 10) .... waiting for some decent weather to try her out. Need more batteries but who knows when they will be in stock. Can anyone tell me how they get their battery to "storage" voltage seeing as you can only use the Yuneec charger ATM???

Well I may not have a Typhoon H yet .... but I got my spares all ready to go!!!! I got home this afternoon to find a note from the Courier telling me that I had a package to collect at the Post Office. So off I went and this is what I collected:

DSC_0312.JPG DSC_0315.JPG

Thanks to Frank at Carolina Dronz for the prompt service. Now all I need is my Typhoon H (which I have been advised will be in country by the end of the month ;)).

Cheers :cool:

Last edited:
So is that the backpack, 2x batteries, and DBS?

1 x DBS antennae, 2 x Batteries, 1 x set Landing Pads, 1 x set A props, 1 x set B props.

Remember I said if I was going to purchase the backpack I would do it through you ;).

Cheers :cool:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33