Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Happy Sunday..

Today, I played hooky, and went out to the beach early this morning to great the morning sun. When, I got home, fired up DaVinci, made a simple lut, and cooked a little something. I am loving the new me.

I'm sorry, but you are going to have to stop posting videos. All I have for water is a brown river, and brown grass yet. ;)

Today, I played hooky, and went out to the beach early this morning to great the morning sun. When, I got home, fired up DaVinci, made a simple lut, and cooked a little something. I am loving the new me.

Love the surfing in reverse part! Great way to take some down time. :cool:

I did my taxes today o_O.

Reactions: RPR
Sorry Murray.. Things are starting to green up here. 90 minutes west though, it is still early spring. The videos I posted up in the Crowsnest show snow, patches of brown grass and snow covered mountains with rock showing on the south facing slopes. I love it up there.

Getting there in New England. I just have to decide if I replace all my batteries. They cycle ok and voltages in cells are ok but just having hard time deciding what to do

Getting there in New England. I just have to decide if I replace all my batteries. They cycle ok and voltages in cells are ok but just having hard time deciding what to do

If you properly store them during winter they should be okay.

Sorry Murray.. Things are starting to green up here. 90 minutes west though, it is still early spring. The videos I posted up in the Crowsnest show snow, patches of brown grass and snow covered mountains with rock showing on the south facing slopes. I love it up there.
Pretty much summer here by a Canadian/Saskatchewan standard. It's above 0 so people are now wearing sandals and shorts. We had snow a few days ago, but that didn't stop the die-hards from wearing their shorts.

Reactions: ChuckBridges
Pretty much summer here by a Canadian/Saskatchewan standard. It's above 0 so people are now wearing sandals and shorts. We had snow a few days ago, but that didn't stop the die-hards from wearing their shorts.

You call them people, we call them two legged polar bears ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig