Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hartshead Pike

G

Nice area. And good to see some nice weather.
Yes, nice area. Weather was very hazy sunshine with wind at around 7MPH. Footage shot at ASO100 shutter 1000, no filters. Last time I flew there was autumn 2016. I dunno why I haven't bothered to fly it again until this morning.

On reflection, I don't think I like that edit above now that I've looked at it again. Too many rising fly-by shots. I think I might do a re-edit tomorrow. I took around 25 minutes of footage this morning so I have plenty of footage to work with.

Yes, nice area. Last time I flew there was autumn 2016. I dunno why I haven't bothered to fly it again until this morning.

On reflection, I don't think I like that edit above now that I've looked at it again. Too many rising fly-by shots. I think I might do a re-edit tomorrow. I took around 25 minutes of footage this morning so I have plenty of footage to work with.
Rare that's it not NT or some other restriction.

Rare that's it not NT or some other restriction.
No, not NT. The place is fairly popular among drone enthusiasts. Since I took up droning at the start of 2015 I can count the number of other people I've come across flying their drones on just one hand and still have a finger spare (where the government got their figures from is anyone's guess). This place is one of those locations where I bumped into another drone pilot when I flew there in 2016. Today when I was leaving and getting in to my car another pilot showed up with a Parrot.

Reactions: Mrgs1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder