Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Has anybody come across how to calibrate the sticks?

One more thing I found after pondering this issue. It could be dirt. My left stick issues go away if I exercise the stick around and work the contacts. It's a potentiometer after all and dust here in Az gets in all electronics. We have to regularly exercise the noise out of guitar amps and guitar knobs here so I'm not surprised by this. A can of air and a couple of secs in hardware monitor and it's all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One more thing I found after pondering this issue. It could be dirt. My left stick issues go away if I exercise the stick around and work the contacts. It's a potentiometer after all and dust here in Az gets in all electronics. We have to regularly exercise the noise out of guitar amps and guitar knobs here so I'm not surprised by this. A can of air and a couple of secs in hardware monitor and it's all good.

Good point. It's also possible to get some oxidation which will do the same thing.

Good point. It's also possible to get some oxidation which will do the same thing.

Yesterday, at test launch, I noticed yaw loss. While hovering in front of me, I flicked left stick side to side rapidly and watched for response. At first it was looking like none but after about 4 cycles, the yaw started to behave as expected. Once I got that, all was great on the flight. I had an amazing level of control and did some of my best piloting following a "river" here that was in a canyon out of my sight. The H was above the top of wash and my spotter tracked it while I flew via the monitor. I got a great motion sequence I'm editing today. I've now got a final check before a mission which is verify all stick behavior while hovering before mission start.

Banned USER... Right out of the box (brand new no flight) many left sticks and a few right ones are defective, I experienced the same thing...sluggish response and not hitting 100%, a lot of crashes, fly away's were Du to wrong input from the TX ground controller to the H, If after 2-3 stick calibration you don't get 100% just send it for repair, don't risk flying it... from what i've been researching a lot of defective potentiometer were built-in a certain production series of the H last summer, when I contacted Yuneec USA and told them about this issue... I received an RMA right away! I feel they know about this problem and instead of a major recall they prefer to fix this on a case by case as to not load their repair facilities! That's my humble opinion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio