Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Has the TWHC Been Disolved?

Same old thing here from Amazon...
41mKo8IBXtL._SS98_.jpg

Arriving May 27 - Jun 3
On time

We've got your order

Ordered Apr 13
Expected to ship
May 29
Arriving May 27 - Jun 3
Mine ordered April 12, showing same time frame to receive.

Did all the TWHC members go underground, or did they just get their H's and out flying all day? Seems you all have slowed down in the whining! LOL
Still Waiting I received a call from ingenious ingenuity saying that mine will ship by Tues next week. They received first shipment last week. Hopefully the end is near.
I even bought it from two places to make sure it was faster...I will sell the second one... Will keep you posted.

I ordered from Ingenious on 3/15/16 at 4:32 am and Bob says I am on top of the list for first batch shipment, but they never called me? I call them weekly and yesterday he said he was still waiting and should get them later today or Monday and "hopefully ship" next week Tuesday or Wednesday. I wonder why he BS'd me if they had them already?:mad:

I ordered from Ingenious on 3/15/16 at 4:32 am and Bob says I am on top of the list for first batch shipment, but they never called me? I call them weekly and yesterday he said he was still waiting and should get them later today or Monday and "hopefully ship" next week Tuesday or Wednesday. I wonder why he BS'd me if they had them already?:mad:
I think you will be part of the first shipment, I was told they were filling those orders.. I ordered the second one from NJ DRONE Academy from Brian The Owner. I was order number 3 and they received 2... So he assured me this week coming. There is still one more coming next week that has not been claimed, just and fyi. You may want to hedge your bet as well...

I'm hoping today for mine,most likely Tues or We'd,shop closed on Monday.The place here has a total of 6 coming 4 are coming first,and are now all sold and two more ordered.I'm getting the first of the four,someday.I would think my battery and backpack would at least be in?Things seem to run a little slower here in the Triangle,behind the Redwood curtain,probably because here they inhale.Lol

Last edited:
I'm hoping today for mine,most likely Tues or We'd,shop closed on Monday.The place here has a total of 6 coming 4 are coming first,and are now all sold and two more ordered.I'm getting the first of the four,someday.I would think my battery and backpack would at least be in?Things seem to run a little slower here in the Triangle,behind the Redwood curtain,probably because here they inhale.Lol
They are too stoned all the time on good wee to ship them out, they just sit there looking at them saying, "Woow, coool man" !

Last edited:
Similar experience. I ordered a battery and backpack from them but no Typhoon H. Seems they are giving the extra batteries and backpacks to anyone who ordered a Typhoon H, backpack battery combo so they save on shipping.... so even though I ordered mine long ago, nothing is coming my way.

Reactions: DroneClone
Similar experience. I ordered a battery and backpack from them but no Typhoon H. Seems they are giving the extra batteries and backpacks to anyone who ordered a Typhoon H, backpack battery combo so they save on shipping.... so even though I ordered mine long ago, nothing is coming my way.
Yeah Captain, that's exactly what he told me, they are waiting to bundle them in one shipment, I ordered a battery and backpack too, when I asked why he has not shipped those at least, exactly his words!:mad:

Last edited:
FYI don't expect chargers to go on sale for another few weeks to a month. I asked today. I want 2 since I will have 4 batteries.

FYI don't expect chargers to go on sale for another few weeks to a month. I asked today. I want 2 since I will have 4 batteries.
I am sure, very shortly they will have charging docks that can charge 4 at a time !

Last edited:
I am going to get nothing accomplished at work on Tuesday. I am having my H sent there since it requires signature.
And then after signing, suddenly fall ill so the boss will let you go home and get well ! LOL !:confused:

Last edited:
Yeah Captain, that's exactly what he told me, they are waiting to bundle them in one shipment, I ordered a battery and backpack too, when I asked why he has not shipped those at least, exactly his words!:mad:
Well My order is MIA,I can't get any news,thank you guys for making the wait kinda bearable with all your great up to date H info!

Did you tell him your still trying out the P4 you lucky dog.
I am having hurricane force winds and rain the size of my balls(not real real big) so I can't fly anything I have today, but no, I did not tell him. I don't think he knows who I am, since I have a different screen name on Phantom Pilots, but he uses the same one! Hang in there Humboldt, It will come ! Soon !

Still waiting on mine to show, guess I will order backpack, batteries and blades.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech