Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Have you ever evaluate the Typhoon H's camera performance?

Those are two completely different shots right?
Yes, I would not cheat you, but one facing away from my house and school and the other flying out back my farm lot. Yes there are clouds, but when I flew the next day, they were behind me, I did the H the day after without a cloud in the sky and same low shadow darkness too. I don't want to fly my P4 and H side by side. but I can put them both side by side outside and those videos will be same issue as I have done that. I love my H !, but maybe I need to do manual adjustments and ND filters, but why when I can get great auto's with the other>

I found the H camera good, but I still prefer the Phantom 3 & 4 camera. The Phantom cameras handle changes in lighting and white balance better (IMO). I find the Typhoon H camera is at its best only when filming in non-bright sunny conditions. So early morning/late evening/sunrise/sunset looks the best.

Also the H has a wider angle lens than the Phantom's, so the picture looks less cinematic, but is perfect for filming fast moving objects because of the wider field of view.

Reactions: DroneClone
HEEELLLP Pat R !:(
I found the H camera good, but I still prefer the Phantom 3 & 4 camera. The Phantom cameras handle changes in lighting and white balance better (IMO). I find the Typhoon H camera is at its best only when filming in non-bright sunny conditions. So early morning/late evening/sunrise/sunset looks the best.

Also the H has a wider angle lens than the Phantom's, so the picture looks less cinematic, but is perfect for filming fast moving objects because of the wider field of view.
Exactly my take on the CGO3+

Has anyone had success using the "raw" camera profile on the YT-H CGO3+ camera? If so, what LUT are you using? The closest I can find is Canon Log, but none of my existing gamma curves seem to match. SLog2 and SLog3 are definitely wrong. I was hoping "raw" would be similar to GoPro ProTune "Flat."

Reactions: Erik Graham
You tell me ! all done in same light, same basic location same auto mode , no adjustments! first is DJI, second The H
Hi, DC. Thanks for sharing.
The first video must not from Phantom 4, because the screws beneath the motor shown between 0:20 and 0:30. So it must be a Phantom 3 type.
The video from TH is too dark

In its highest definition setting, I've found that I can see horizontal transparent bars in my video. What in the world is that?
post a video so we can take a look, could be shadows from the props, i have that some times with my Q when the sun is at just the right angle to the camera i can see horizontal lines fluttering in the picture, they go away as i turn from the sun. but couldnt say for sure until i see a video.

Yes, I would not cheat you, but one facing away from my house and school and the other flying out back my farm lot. Yes there are clouds, but when I flew the next day, they were behind me, I did the H the day after without a cloud in the sky and same low shadow darkness too. I don't want to fly my P4 and H side by side. but I can put them both side by side outside and those videos will be same issue as I have done that. I love my H !, but maybe I need to do manual adjustments and ND filters, but why when I can get great auto's with the other>

Is it possible that you share some photos taken by Typhoon H at night?
my H is on the way :D. wanna check the photo quality in advance here since you have already had it with you.

Do
Is it possible that you share some photos taken by Typhoon H at night?
my H is on the way :D. wanna check the photo quality in advance here since you have already had it with you.
Violation of my FAA 333 to fly at night, sorry or would love too!

Has anyone found a LUT for the CGO3+? Looking for one for Premier Pro. Thanks in Advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox