Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
I am introducing myself as networking and Learning (and teaching) from others is a very positive aspect of this great activity; hobby; or ??

I have been a model gas operated helio RC pilot; boy was that fun; operating a flying machete with crossed sticks with balls for training landing gear. So this started my interest in RC, and I've never looked back.

I tend to enjoy modifications to my equipment within reason and keeping safety top notch. Aviation has been a passion to me, and I have an AS in Comm Aviation, as well as a SEL pilots license. I earned it at MCAS EL-Toro so I have extensive airfield ops experience in military and civilian airfields. I don't state this to brag, but to put it out there so that if I can answer any aviation related questions, I'll do my best to contribute.

I'm also a 15 year Sr. Level 1 Reserve police officer who got hurt during a shots fired call, which took me out of the academy class up for the CHP that I was waiting on a conditional offer of employment. So what do they say? "Life is what happens while you're making plans." I subsequently became a regional corporate investigator and loss prevention manager, where after 5 years or so of putting up with crap where companies didn't expect to have me find executive management involved in impropriety. So I decided to test for and apply for a PI license. I say the aforementioned, because I have specific insight, contacts, and the appreciation of both sworn police experience, as well as a civilian mindset w my Pi license that makes me very aware of the 4th Ammendment and the impact of the public's perception of UAV use within LE. As you likely guessed, I will be developing a palatable use model for LE UAV use. Maybe others here can be part of this; I have quite a few domains that I will be developing; including my handle here, and policeuavs.com.

Wow, what a mouthful. I have browsed over other intros and am very pleased to have come across this group. By the way, as I was performing reserve police work, I was a sales and tech support director and DB ab in in the Silicon Valley for a few startups. This should assist me with various endeavors.

I have an H w RealSense, and have found the CG of the unit, allowing me to add light weight accessories to increase safety and pilot experience.

Ok, so thank you 'In advance' for ALL for your welcomes, and allowing me to assimilate into your group.

David (aka DensityAltitudeDave)

Interesting Read. Welcome to the group. Looking forward to hearing about your endeavors and experiences.

Check your profile settings to add your location. It helps when others know where you from since this site has worldwide members.
Well thanks a bunch for the welcome; much appreciated. And you're right, I unsuccessfully attempted to modify my profile and pic, but I think I'll have better luck using the Tapatalk app that I'm about to DL (but on my iPad mini - as my iPhone is bursting at the seams 'memory wise' lol

Thanks again!!!!!

Dave from Orange County, Ca.

Reactions: Wingshooter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis