Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello all

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am new here and to flying drones, So new I still have to make my first flight and came across this forum looking for info and I have found this to be a useful all ready so I have joined and just saying HELLO to you all.
I have just got the H so you can call me miss H, lol

Hello Miss H,
and welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of info here that will help you along the way. I for one, read what other people were
doing wrong and right for three weeks before I tried my H for the first time. It really helped me as I didn't make
any of the mistakes newbies make just opening the box and think you can fly before you barely know how to turn it on.
Have fun and take your time, you will be glad you did..

Reactions: GRH and Abby Harts
Hi Milt,
Thank you and I have found a lot of good info here so I will on here a lot I think, I have been doing a lot of research the last two weeks so like you I hope everything goes well when I get out with the H. I am not brave enough to try it out before I know as much as I can an, I have said there is no way I could do what I have seen on youtube where newbies just opening the box and think they can fly before they barely know how to turn it on. I will keep you posted on how I get on
Thanks Milt and have a good day
Miss H ;-)

Reactions: GRH
Hi Milt,
Thank you and I have found a lot of good info here so I will on here a lot I think, I have been doing a lot of research the last two weeks so like you I hope everything goes well when I get out with the H. I am not brave enough to try it out before I know as much as I can an, I have said there is no way I could do what I have seen on youtube where newbies just opening the box and think they can fly before they barely know how to turn it on. I will keep you posted on how I get on
Thanks Milt and have a good day
Miss H ;-)
Yes please keep us posted as I have pre-ordered the H plus. I will be reading the manual and the many posts thoroughly to try and get ahead of the game before "H" arrives. Send us your very first video/pictures. Have fun, always.:)

Reactions: Abby Harts
Yes please keep us posted as I have pre-ordered the H plus. I will be reading the manual and the many posts thoroughly to try and get ahead of the game before "H" arrives. Send us your very first video/pictures. Have fun, always.:)

Hi GRH,
I took the H out the other day for the first time and it fly's nice, You are going to love it from what i have seen with my H.

Here is a link to the vid I posted, Its not the best vid you will see as this was my first time flying a drone but posted it for everyone to see.
First time out with the h

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxTODxxx