Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello From Allentown, Pennsylvania

Reaction score
Hello all from Pennsylvania. Newish H owner here. Just passed the part 107 exam today and excited to get my certificate. So far I'm loving this drone. I moved up from a Bebop 2. Nice to meet everyone.

Hello all from Pennsylvania. Newish H owner here. Just passed the part 107 exam today and excited to get my certificate. So far I'm loving this drone. I moved up from a Bebop 2. Nice to meet everyone.
Welcome to the forum. Hope you find useful information here. If you have any questions just create a new thread. The H has a lot of features and there is a lot to learn in order to keep it in the air without an incident. Altitude is your friend.

Where do you fly In Allentown? That's where I'm originally from , actually Bethlehem. But grew up there. Well moving to the H from a Beebop will be a huge leap forward in technology and capabilities. Now you need a good BIG area to fly in... Preferably outside of ABE airport. Welcome to the Forum, you'll find lots of helpful topics and people in here.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Where do you fly In Allentown? That's where I'm originally from , actually Bethlehem. But grew up there. Well moving to the H from a Beebop will be a huge leap forward in technology and capabilities. Now you need a good BIG area to fly in... Preferably outside of ABE airport. Welcome to the Forum, you'll find lots of helpful topics and people in here.

Nice to meet you. I'm well outside the city up in Orefield with plenty of open uncontrolled space. I'm up on one of the higher spots of the valley so I can maintain a nice unobstructed VLOS. I definitely plan on staying out of ABEs space. Yes there is way more to operating the H compared to the Bebop. I've been watching tons of videos and reading. imo I think one of the best features of the H is not having to hook up my smartphone to the controller in order to fly. I like that I can keep my phone in my pocket when flying.

Congratulations on passing. FYI I get Channel 69 from Allentown, and a few months ago the were advertising their Channel 69 traffic drone. Have fun up there in Orefield.

Congratulations on passing. FYI I get Channel 69 from Allentown, and a few months ago the were advertising their Channel 69 traffic drone. Have fun up there in Orefield.[/QUOTE

Thank you. The 69 traffic drone is run by A company called Lehigh Valley Done I think. They also livestream from local police and fire incidents.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio