Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

Hello from Arizona

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ted Tiefel, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Ted Tiefel

I'm Ted Tiefel and I'm getting ready to pre-order the Typhoon H Realsense today. I've struggled in my decision between the Typhoon H and a Phantom 4. I believe I've made the right decision.

Looking forward to reading discussions in this forum and learning how to use my H.

2. Kenny216

I had the same dilema when i ordered mine, then crashed it the first day hahaha. Supposed to have it back today to play around some more with it. I love it so far..... Other than the fact i crashed it

3. Heater

What made you both pick this over the P4? Im in the same situation, I'm between the TH Pro and the P4.

Oddly enough, I'm in Chandler.

4. Greggrzz

I couldn't see where to add my "fresh" introduction. I'm Greg, I live in Austin, Texas.
    I bought a Typhoon G right around the 4th of July but just now took the time to get it off of the ground.

I live next door to a greenbelt, that is crossed by hi-tension electrical lines. I could NOT get my propellers to start. Once I came back home, figured out the GUI, and ran the tests, I was able to start it.

Then I kind of concluded that the magnetic fields around the power lines but be generating some interference with it. Anyway, I got it to fly and did some basic back and forth navigation and rotation of it. Haven't checked out the video yet.

I photograph architectural sculpture, and am anxious to become a good enough pilot to fly it up close and personal to some buildings, on which sculpture is pretty high up.
    Cheers,
    Greg