Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Brighton, MI

Reaction score
I have flown helis for a long time (actually crashed helis for a long time) and now getting lots of enjoyment out of my H. I have had absolutely no prolems with my bird. I am 72 years old and my eyesight sucks so I don't know if the camera is bad. It looks good to me. I am trying to sell my Q500+ on Craig's list and it is not working. It's impossible to sell a $700 drone under a listing for TOYS! I hate selling on consignment at my local hobby shop and taking A 20% hit for commissions and the same thing on Ebay. Does anyone have a better suggestion? If I can't sell it I guess I'll just fly it until the wheels fall off (if it had wheels). Anyway, happy flying everyone and if any of you live in the Lansing or Ann Arbor area of Michigan let me know.

Bless your heart. I'm a skosh older than you, so I know about the eyesight thing. And hearing.
I have a 2 wk old Typhoon H with RealSense. I like it, quite amazing, and someday I hope to learn all it can do.
Hang in there my friend. There's good advice here, mixed in with the usual BS you find on the Web. Good luck.

So why do you have it listed under toys. List it in photo+video, electronics, video or electronics.

So why do you have it listed under toys. List it in photo+video, electronics, video or electronics.
Thanks for the suggestion. I don't know what is worse; not enough viewers or too many. My area has 2 drones listed under photo, 28 under electronics, and 40 under toys. Maybe if I list under all of them it will help. Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval