Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Montana.

Reaction score
Hello all,
New here from Missoula Montana. I have been building custom multi rotors for aerial videography for over 4 years now, using APM, Naza and Pixhawk platforms. I am very impressed with the the Typhoon H. I placed my order and hope to have it soon. Looks like a bunch of good folks here.

Reactions: DroneClone
Hello all,
New here from Missoula Montana. I have been building custom multi rotors for aerial videography for over 4 years now, using APM, Naza and Pixhawk platforms. I am very impressed with the the Typhoon H. I placed my order and hope to have it soon. Looks like a bunch of good folks here.
Welcome TC, They are a Great bunch of pilots in this group ! Safe Flying !

Welcome here and there is good info here, and some bad...it is a forum after all.
The initial video's and reviews of the H look really good. Cannot wait to get my hands on one.

Hello all,

Good to see another Montanan on here. I'm new to the forums, and fly a Q5004K out of Helena. Have an H on the way and I am really excited to try her out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop