Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from west Tennessee

Reaction score
Hi All,
I live in west Tennessee, just moved here after retiring from South Carolina. Wife is a nurse, my son is in PharmD school in Charleston, SC, one step son a Medical Doctor in residency in USAF stationed in California, another step son and business owner in Colorado and step daughter is a nurse here, thus why we moved to Tennessee. I have flown fixed wing r/c nitro for many years, but decided to go to drones and have a Q500 4K, and love it. Got it for my birthday on Christmas, so only been flying a short time. Look forward to visiting all the kids and taking/flying the drone. Beach in SC and mountains in Colorado and a mix in California. I am a retired university police Chief and karate instructor and do not miss it LOL.
My other hobbies are target shooting and my Corvette.

Mike......
Welcome to the forums. We have numerous experienced pilots on here so do not be afraid to ask questions. Do not forget about the magnifying glass at the top right of each page. It will engage the search function.
Fly safe.....Fly often

Carlos here I turned 48 today and decided to get me a yuneec typhone h for my birthday. I also have a couple more drones. I been flying for a year now and I can't think of anything that I would rather do more than fly my drones so guess you can call me a drone head

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me