Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Wisconsin

Reaction score
Just ordered the Typhoon Q500 4k drone and will now (impatiently) wait for my B-day gift to arrive.

I have spent the last several years cobbling together various quad-copters and along the way added various cameras for FPV and general recording with mixed success.

So while I am not totally new to the quad-copter/drone scene, I am far from being an expert and will lean heavily on the knowledge of forum members here.

I have downloaded every piece of literature I could find that relates to the Typhoon G and Q500 4k models and will be eagerly digesting the content while waiting.

I am BEYOND pumped to get my hands on this!

WOO-HOO!!!!!

Reactions: Cranky Trapper
Just ordered the Typhoon Q500 4k drone and will now (impatiently) wait for my B-day gift to arrive.

I have spent the last several years cobbling together various quad-copters and along the way added various cameras for FPV and general recording with mixed success.

So while I am not totally new to the quad-copter/drone scene, I am far from being an expert and will lean heavily on the knowledge of forum members here.

I have downloaded every piece of literature I could find that relates to the Typhoon G and Q500 4k models and will be eagerly digesting the content while waiting.

I am BEYOND pumped to get my hands on this!

WOO-HOO!!!!!
Awesome!

Reactions: Riktar

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop