Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello, new owner. Anyone want to use aftermarket batteries?

That’s all good. Unsure of your figure drone / radio control plans and if you plan to use generic batteries, but if so you might think about a better charger. Not pushing it but with a better charger you can control the charge current and look at different battery parameters- which is just nice; but I fear most drones will have their own chargers so maybe not worth considering.

The better helicopters are great fun but expensive and any crash is costly. RC planes are cool too - but no video in most cases.

How about posting a few pictures of Spain / where you fly. I’d like to see.

Scott

That’s all good. Unsure of your figure drone / radio control plans and if you plan to use generic batteries, but if so you might think about a better charger. Not pushing it but with a better charger you can control the charge current and look at different battery parameters- which is just nice; but I fear most drones will have their own chargers so maybe not worth considering.

The better helicopters are great fun but expensive and any crash is costly. RC planes are cool too - but no video in most cases.

How about posting a few pictures of Spain / where you fly. I’d like to see.

Scott
My first videos and photos are not too good tbh. :p

I'll try to get a few panoramas this weekend and post something worthy

J

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook