Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello

Reaction score
Hello there guys.
Today i did my first 500ft with my drone.
It was amazing for me cuz it's my very first time when i am flying a thing like this.
Everything was perfect.
But i wanna ask you guys something
I feel like the battery is draining to fast i reached 10.8 v in 14 15 min.
When i should worry about the warnings at what v ?
And if something will happen is the q500 4k landing automatically when the baterry reaches almost 0 ?
And can you also give me some tips .. cuz it's my very first drone in my life and i really enjoy it.. thank you very much for every message.

Hi and welcome to the site.
You have found a great place to get help.
We like those that help themselves too. Read,read and read some more will be your biggest help.
Most anything you want to know is in a thread here already. But if you can't find your answer by all means ask. :)
Have a look here and happy flying.
Range and limits <---- that's a link
Jafo

Added: Yes... the flight time of 12-14 minutes is about correct for stock batteries.Other batteries such as the "Gifi 7500mah battery" will get you just a few extra minutes of flight time.

Hello there guys.
Today i did my first 500ft with my drone.
It was amazing for me cuz it's my very first time when i am flying a thing like this.
Everything was perfect.
But i wanna ask you guys something
I feel like the battery is draining to fast i reached 10.8 v in 14 15 min.
When i should worry about the warnings at what v ?
And if something will happen is the q500 4k landing automatically when the baterry reaches almost 0 ?
And can you also give me some tips .. cuz it's my very first drone in my life and i really enjoy it.. thank you very much for every message.
get to know your batteries , what i mean is the amount of time you can fly with each battery , i use a timer and only fly about 10 minutes at a time it will make your batteries last longer . i know i can fly longer but for me that's just fine , not into breaking any records , i only go up to about 350' and about 300' out . below is a chart and shows how low you can run your batteries down .
Lipoly Voltage vs. State of Charge 2S - 6S Packs.JPG

Reactions: Murray Martz
When my battery gets to 10.8 volts I'm already landing. You will get a battery warning at around 10.7 or 10.6, but don't push it. After you shut down the motors you will see the voltage rebound to over 11 v.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33