Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HELP IN SETTING UP HITEC X2 AC PLUS CHARGER

Reaction score
Hi people, I am a new pilot and very green. But am very hooked on flying. My husband is the same except he is not an internet person so I do it all. I bought this charger from Frank at Carolina D
And I do not know a thing about charging . I have a Q500S and 4 batteries. All Was fine until I opened the box and then immediately closed it. There's a lot of wires and it looks scary. I want to know how to charge and to discharge. Is there a set of instructions that talks to a beginner? "Charging for Dummies 101" Something like
Plug Wire A into hole B then wire B into hole C on the other side. You know what I mean? Then I need to know how to read or set it. So wondering if there is a You tube or a tutorial on this product. It seem quite popular. I went with recommendations from in here. Any help would be appreciated

Here is another Hitec x2 video. I use one of these. Only get 3.2 amps on each channel when using AC power for H batteries but this is enough.

Here is the Q500 charger that's supplied with the Q500 that's if you have the Yuneec standard charger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430