Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help needed please For newbie

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

just received my Typhoon H realsence the H had a compass calibration in the UK it's arrived with me in Spain.

I charged all batteries st16 went out to do a compass calibration with no luck ,I end up with a solid purple light with a intermittent solid white on the back off the H.

Satellite on st 16 amount 18 on the H I had 20.
Gps ready
In the settings menu I have pushed the buttons compass calibration as the H just been delivered to different country.
I have pushed the button for Compass calibration and nothing happens am I doing something really obviously wrong.

I been on YouTube mixed information some say ok to fly others say do a calibration, I am waiting for any response before I fly.

I am a total newbie.
Thanks guys.
Dean.

Hi mate.
Thanks for your help with video I am doing as per video when I push the compass tag on settings it gives me thre choices I push on compass and my lights don't go into green flashing just does it's own thing I end up with solid purple with intermittent solid white.
Gps satellites both H and st16 controller.
Pushing the button or tag doesn't seem to put into compass calibration.
Dean

Time for a call to customer service. Mine did the same thing; none of the calibration buttons worked.
They should be able to walk you through the process, or take it in for service.

Hi mate.
Thanks for your help with video I am doing as per video when I push the compass tag on settings it gives me thre choices I push on compass and my lights don't go into green flashing just does it's own thing I end up with solid purple with intermittent solid white.
Gps satellites both H and st16 controller.
Pushing the button or tag doesn't seem to put into compass calibration.
Dean

You don't here a tone when selecting compass calibration? Is it level on the ground? Does accelerometer do it's thing? GPS lock is not needed to initiate compass calibration. Solid purple with white flashes indicate enough satellites to use follow/watch me mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1