Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help with choice of P4 or TH

Battery charge time
2 person operation
hdmi out
maintain flight in the event of motor failure

I was looking at keeping the features to the drone & what you get but perhaps I should add the battery charge time. Two person capability would suit the H and Inspire. HDMI out is an option on the Phantom 4. Maintain flight in the event of a failure is covered under HEX Failsafe.

I will add some of these to my next version, thanks!

Prop guard;
Built-in video editing;
support iPad and Android tablet;

Prop guard would be on the Phantom 4. Built in Video editing, they all have that (if they all have it, I don't mention it). iPad and Android tablets can also be used on the Typhoon H by way of the HDMI connector on the ST16. Thank you.

Looks like a few DJI guys decided to come and crash this forum...not how I wanted to start the day.
Let's go Pens!!!!!!

Reactions: rixcho
This should be the final graphic (I believe). PLEASE NOTE: If you are 12 years old or less & still wet your pants you will then consider this graphic to be a comparison of one drone being better than the other. It's not. It is only a chart to show the major useable features of each drone. Aimed more at the NEWBIE trying to figure out what drone may be best for their needs.

TYPHOONINSPIREPHANTOM_ver3.jpg

I have hoped the Typhoon H could perform POI orbits better than the Phantom as I always found the Phantom to need frequent adjustments resulting in lateral movement for a few seconds while the path was corrected. Lou Ming posted a good video of a POI test which looks quite promising.

He did not have it dead centre but it seems nice and smooth with only a little drift around 15 seconds in I think.

Reactions: HarveyC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430