Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

help with me controller

Reaction score
hi I am very new to this drone and I was flying today and took some videos then the tools on the side of the screen went away I tried the home button and back button but nothing seemed to bring the tools back and I wasn't able to take anymore video
When I restarted the controller it all came back
Do I have a defective controller?
Thanks for any help

Possible, How far out were you, sounds like you lost telemetry or RC signal? Or simpler, you double tapped your screen and it just went large, next time double tap again to bring it back!;)

Possible, How far out were you, sounds like you lost telemetry or RC signal? Or simpler, you double tapped your screen and it just went large, next time double tap again to bring it back!;)
I wasn't very far out at all maybe 50-100'
the worst part was I couldn't start the video recording

Did the entire display disappear leaving you only with the video feed?
If yes you simply double tapped the screen. That is a feature.

As DC said double tap the screen again to get the display back.

The video record button is a physical button, not an on screen one, so no idea why you could not press that. When you do press the video button tap it fast, do not hold it down.

Last edited:
All good stuff guys.

The video record button is a physical button, not an on screen one, so no idea why you could not press that. When you do pres the video button tap it fast, do not hold it down.
Yes the only thing I had was a video feed nothing else
Maybe I wasn't pressing the video button fast enough

The video record button is a physical button, not an on screen one, so no idea why you could not press that. When you do press the video button tap it fast, do not hold it down.

thank you again for this help
I wanted to know if the button on the display has to be on video for the video to work? or will it work when picture is highlighted?

Yes video feed only is a feature, you double tapped the screen for sure. Double tap it to toggle between normal and only video.

The camera and video button on the display do not have to be selected to video or photo specifically to record them.
That is just to change the settings for whichever one you select.

The record button on the right is what starts recording video or the left one takes a photo. BTW you can not take a photo while video is recording. Actually I "think" you can in 1080, have not tested that, but I know you cannot while 4K video recording.

Reactions: crashman
Yes video feed only is a feature, you double tapped the screen for sure. Double tap it to toggle between normal and only video.

The camera and video button on the display do not have to be selected to video or photo specifically to record them.
That is just to change the settings for whichever one you select.

The record button on the right is what starts recording video or the left one takes a photo. BTW you can not take a photo while video is recording. Actually I "think" you can in 1080, have not tested that, but I know you cannot while 4K video recording.

No, you can't take a photo while in video mode. You have to deselect from video to camera using the camera/video camera icon on the right side of the screen. It would be a good idea to learn how to change shutter and ISO functions before shooting stills. Making use of the tools provides a world of difference in the photo quality. Set the H on a table outdoors and work through the various camera settings, watching how the view changes on the monitor screen. Take a few stills in the different settings to review afterwards to see the results. Hopefully you have selected the CGO-3 Pro as the camera in use in the settings menu. Using CGO-3 provides a 3 megapixel photo. CGO-3 Pro provides a 12 megapixel photo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval