Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hero 3 plus dosent fit

Reaction score
Anyone had problems inserting the connector with the Hero 3 plus? I have no problem with my Hero 3 white. Neither gopro nor Yuneec offered any solutions. Help please?

Go to a chinese wholesale website. DHGATE.COM for example. They pretty much make everything.
I just had a bagfull of adapters for my H batteries so I can connect them to different chargers. Yuneec charge over £20 an item, I paid around £4, delivery to UK in 2 weeks for free and the quality is excellent.

Anyone had problems inserting the connector with the Hero 3 plus? I have no problem with my Hero 3 white. Neither gopro nor Yuneec offered any solutions. Help please?
I have a gopro3+ and it's a tight fit but take your time and it should fit. Make sure the plug adopter is on the right side as you face the camera! Good Luck. Let me know how you make out. I take it, you have the standard Yuneec GoPro adopter for the craft?
hyfler1/EdK

I have the gopro hero3 + silver works great super tight tho. I think that I heard the silver and black fit not the white sorry Bro

I have a gopro3+ and it's a tight fit but take your time and it should fit. Make sure the plug adopter is on the right side as you face the camera! Good Luck. Let me know how you make out. I take it, you have the standard Yuneec GoPro adopter for the craft?
hyfler1/EdK

Thanks for the reply. I found out that the plug adapter was defective. So i bought another one and it fits perfectly.

Good to hear U found the problem. Hope it works well now.
This sight is an awesome sight and lots of good/great drone
pilots and plenty of expert help. These guys/gals, really know what they are doing. Good Flying and Safety First
hiflyer1/EdK/N0EK

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop