Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi From A New Typhoon H Owner On The West Coast of Canada

Reaction score
I just made my first post a moment ago in the Typhoon H forum. I'm proud to say I'm a new owner. What a decision process it's been but thanks to BestBuy this morning it finally broke the stalemate. I was also extremely tired of reading all the lengthy reviews and serious attempts at discrediting Yuneec by DJI fanboys. I watched two Youtube videos where a couple of DJI fanboys purposely crashed their Typhoon H to make a point which I found disgusting and unnecessary. One even had such questionable character to act like a wounded puppy and in shock claiming it wasn't his intent, to that I say B.S.

Nice to be a part of the forum and look forward to contributing when I can. I'll have my training wheels on for a while and look forward to reading posts from all those who have been flying the Typhoon H longer than myself.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum. I hope you enjoy your H as much as I have. It is a delight to fly and the new firmware makes the camera a lot more user friendly. There is a lot to learn about this bird as I'm sure you've discovered. One of the members has started an updated manual and you may find some of the undocumented features and how-to's as the manual progresses.
Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact any of the moderators on here.

Reactions: -=Falcon=-
I just made my first post a moment ago in the Typhoon H forum. I'm proud to say I'm a new owner. What a decision process it's been but thanks to BestBuy this morning it finally broke the stalemate. I was also extremely tired of reading all the lengthy reviews and serious attempts at discrediting Yuneec by DJI fanboys. I watched two Youtube videos where a couple of DJI fanboys purposely crashed their Typhoon H to make a point which I found disgusting and unnecessary. One even had such questionable character to act like a wounded puppy and in shock claiming it wasn't his intent, to that I say B.S.

Nice to be a part of the forum and look forward to contributing when I can. I'll have my training wheels on for a while and look forward to reading posts from all those who have been flying the Typhoon H longer than myself.

Welcome Falcon!!!

Yes there are a lot of fake reviews and B.S. out there . You have come to the right forum, you will the find the people here are honest, friendly, knowledgeable and quite helpful.

My biggest complaint about Yuneec has to be their vague (at best) owners manuals. But no worries you'll find everything you could ever need/want to know about your new H right here. It is a highly capable aircraft. You made an excellent choice!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval