Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How could I be so **** unlucky but yet lucky!

Reaction score
Had a great week of flying, or atleast until Friday evening that is.. I decided to put the latest firmware update on my H pro Tuesday afternoon.. I had kind of a hard time getting it to accept the latest but it finally did, and when went to cut it back on to get ready for another flight the camera goes crazy!! I mean "CRAZY". I immediately cut it off, take the battery out for a few minutes and start it back up.. this time it acts fine, like nothing ever happened before.. the kind of person I am I decided to call Yuneec to tell them what had happened & to see if I maybe did sumthing wrong.. lol of course they had no idea, & they haven't heard of anyone having any problems with the latest firmware.. lol.. so anyway I went on out flying. Perfect flight.. next day Thursday, 3 more 12-15 minute flights with no problems.. Friday evening, I take it out, I lift up a few times to watch it Hoover like I always do, just to try to detect any problems and on the 3rd time I lifted up, it got 2 feet off the ground & took off to the right very fast!!.. wth!! I must have some got a little control of it bc it landed 25ft away into the ground braking the camera completely detached from the gimbal
.. as bad as it is, I can't help but think that it coulda been a lot worse!! Anyway a call in to the home of yuneec. And just a few questions asked & the sent me a label to send her to Raytown, Mo. for repair.... so, not sure I'm lucky or unlucky!!! LoL, I just can't wait to her back flying again..

Do you think you could have not been in angle mode on that last flight?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22