Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How many have Typhoon H with Real Sense?

Since it launched Typhoon H Advance, got all dealers a few pieces of each to begin with. But not this time with Typhoon H Real Sense. Personally I must wait because I support my local dealer. Because he also provides the service that I expect. It is not the first time I have purchased from him, and his service is top.

People are complaining that the downtown stores cannot compete with large online shops with as result more and more empty stores in town and city centers. I wanted to buy something at a downtown store and support local dealers whom are provide some good service to their customers. (never received some advice about a obtained product from the postman or delivery guy )

Yuneec, remember all those little dealers can bring you to the top. When I’m as a little dealer have always delivery problems with you as manufacture I would stop telling my costumers what a good product you are making then when I receive nothing why than inform my costumer about your product since I cannot deliver it to them.

Typhoon H with Real Sense, has not yet been released in Europe. I'm still waiting, and no information of when?

Availability appears to be spotty in the US also. Pre ordered in June with a 7/26 delivery date from a local dealer. Didn't arrive and when the dealer called the distributor the new date is 8/10. What bothers me is that I've seen the H Pro quoted as in stock since approx 7/20 in other US dealers. Seems like pre orders should be delivered first?

The same store I pre ordered from had Inspire 1 on the shelf that I could have walked out the door with. Yuneec needs to fix their logistics and communication or risk having customers choose other options.

Yuneec doesn't know or care if you have pre-ordered or are walking into a dealer hoping he has one sitting on the shelf -- they have very limited numbers and are sending them to dealers in the order in which they placed their orders with Yuneec.

I placed my order as soon as the Pro became available for pre-order, and waited patiently. I watched some smaller dealers get a couple and offer them for sale without having buyers lined up, while my dealer was still waiting to receive their shipment.

It is frustrating to wait, but it is the same story every time a highly sought after, limited availability product comes out.

Patience, young grasshopper...

Reactions: Rayray
Yuneec doesn't know or care if you have pre-ordered or are walking into a dealer hoping he has one sitting on the shelf -- they have very limited numbers and are sending them to dealers in the order in which they placed their orders with Yuneec.

I placed my order as soon as the Pro became available for pre-order, and waited patiently. I watched some smaller dealers get a couple and offer them for sale without having buyers lined up, while my dealer was still waiting to receive their shipment.

It is frustrating to wait, but it is the same story every time a highly sought after, limited availability product comes out.

Patience, young grasshopper...

Agree, and those later recipients will likely get a more mature product.

Guy´s I wanted to receive my bird with a free Wizzard and fly around.

At the age of 50, I have started my childhood again. In fact it slowly is killing me that my X-Mass, Birthday, Weddings day anniversary, father day’s present for the next 10 years (note: Had to tell this to my wife so had no problems to make my preorder ) still not yet has arrived at my dealers shop.

PS: Before I forget to mentioned it. Seems that my wife has a very strange smile on her face each time I was informed by my dealer my bird has not yet arrived.

I have 2 on order from my wholesaler here in Australia. Looks like delivery is late August.
If any one in Australia wants one let me know asap as pre order stock is running out quick.
$2970 + free shipping.
Thanks Haydn

Any videos of it dodging a falling tree or tower block demolition? Debating whether its worth adding the module to my advanced.

Any videos of it dodging a falling tree or tower block demolition? Debating whether its worth adding the module to my advanced.

This made me smile. Do you often encounter these situations? Seems like dangerous living, lol.

Nope I don't, but I might buy myself a bicycle for this very purpose ;-) In all honesty I would love to see someone using it for real and would also be interested in a battery / flight time comparison to see whether it reduces flight time significantly.

Reactions: Rayray
Nope I don't, but I might buy myself a bicycle for this very purpose ;-) In all honesty I would love to see someone using it for real and would also be interested in a battery / flight time comparison to see whether it reduces flight time significantly.

What? No bicycle? lol.
I have tested my Pro with and without the RS activated, and if there is difference, it is not noticeable.

Agree, and those later recipients will likely get a more mature product.
Not sure how accurate it is, but I was speaking with a Yuneec CS Rep yesterday 8/3 who said they have a 4600 unit backlog of TH Pros right now. He did not indicate how quickly they are getting them, but he did say the initial order was 6000, so looks like it might be a while before they are plentiful. Big Box stores like Best Buy are showing 1 - 2 month shipment time.

Typhoon H with Real Sense, has not yet been released in Europe. I'm still waiting, and no information of when?
We just saw a price of $600 for this. Didn't expect this price point especially when all the "bugs" have not been worked out of the H. Susan

Just wanted to inform you that I have received a message from my locale drone dealer that my preordered Typhoon H Pro with Intel RealSense has arrived at his store. I ordered the H Pro on 4 July.

Will pick my bird up today. Guess it would be one of the first RealSense birds here in the Netherlands.

The price for a Typhoon H Pro with Intel RealSense here in the Netherlands is: € 2099,00

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430