Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to boost Telemetry Data

Reaction score
On my 3rd flight at 400ft altitude and 1540 ft out I lost telemetry data. I still had perfect video feed. I believe with the Q500 people were extending the telemetry antenna outside and under the belly. Anyone else experience a drop of telemetry data?

Reactions: DroneClone
Telemetry Data, as in flight info and battery power and distance flown, etc on the screen? I am new to the Yuneec slang!
On my 3rd flight at 400ft altitude and 1540 ft out I lost telemetry data. I still had perfect video feed. I believe with the Q500 people were extending the telemetry antenna outside and under the belly. Anyone else experience a drop of telemetry data?

Not really unique to Yuneec. Sorry could not help myself.

There are three streams going at all time between the ground station and the H.
1) Control data 2.4Ghz spread spectrum - this controls the H and the camera angle/rotation
2) Data from the H to the ST16 - 2.4Ghz SS and this is the telemetry data Pharkas is talking about. Typically weaker than the control signal in 1.
3) CG03+ data/video - 5.8GHz - wifi signal

Reactions: DroneClone
Not really unique to Yuneec. Sorry could not help myself.

There are three streams going at all time between the ground station and the H.
1) Control data 2.4Ghz spread spectrum - this controls the H and the camera angle/rotation
2) Data from the H to the ST16 - 2.4Ghz SS and this is the telemetry data Pharkas is talking about. Typically weaker than the control signal in 1.
3) CG03+ data/video - 5.8GHz - wifi signal
Thanks for the clarification !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33