Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to connect to Typhoon H GUI ?

Reaction score
I have Windows 10 installed on my PC and trying to connect to Typhoon H PRO but without success.
All is properly connected but GUI saying Device is not connected. Tried different USB ports, nothing.
Tried to install this USB drivers GUI offers but again nothing.

Any idea how to connect ?

Try to switch you connection type on GUI to serial port, there is two options USB and Serial

For me I found it would only work if I used the Yuneec supplied USB cable.
Not sure why that should have mattered, I have a drawer full of em. But when I used the Yuneec one it worked.

For me I found it would only work if I used the Yuneec supplied USB cable.
Not sure why that should have mattered, I have a drawer full of em. But when I used the Yuneec one it worked.
I had same problem

I am using USB cable I received with typhoon. Tried to switch ports from USB to COM on GUI but nothing again. What I am getting is that device is not recognized by Windows.

I am using USB cable I received with typhoon. Tried to switch ports from USB to COM on GUI but nothing again. What I am getting is that device is not recognized by Windows.

Give Yuneec a call and let them walk you through it.

The GUI does work with Windows 10, that's what I'm using. Try uninstalling and re-installing the GUI again. Turn off your anti virus when down loading the GUI. Be sure the driver package gets installed. After installation select USB for the connection method, unless you really intend to use a serial cable. After the GUI is installed open the GUI. With the H turned off connect the cable to the H and the computer. Then turn on the H, and only the H. It should work.

Unfortunately tried everything, reinstalling, installed this drivers and again Windows saying that this is not recognized device.

Hi All

Help Have H pro but the cannot connect to get the GUI to work.
I have tried Vista, Windows 7 so anyone out there can tell me what version of windows is needed?

It just keep saying trying to load drivers and then nothing.

Hi All

Help Have H pro but the cannot connect to get the GUI to work.
I have tried Vista, Windows 7 so anyone out there can tell me what version of windows is needed?

It just keep saying trying to load drivers and then nothing.

Go back to the Yuneec site and on the downloads page where it referenced the GUI I believe there is a note about and a link to some drivers. I'm on a phone at the moment and cross checking that for you is a bit of a pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go back to the Yuneec site and on the downloads page where it referenced the GUI I believe there is a note about and a link to some drivers. I'm on a phone at the moment and cross checking that for you is a bit of a pain.

I cannot see any link to drivers.
I've looked on the UK & US webpage

can you give me a link to the website for the drivers

Hi Martin,
Have you got the GUI installed?
Have you got access to the instructions?
GUI Capture.PNG

I tried this, installed drivers and again nothing, Windows doesn't recognize device.

I did an online search and found several instances of Windows not recognising drivers. Your best bet may be to try running a Fixit from Microsoft. HTH.

Oh man !..............it seems I was trying to use wrong USB port on the copter. I didn't realize that there ia another one . There are 3 USB ports on the copter......one on camera and two on copter. On the copter there is one on the side , covered with protective cover and the other one on same side but under the upper body. This one is not covered. Seems that this is the one I should be using. But question is then what is all this other for ? On the camera is tricky one. I mean if I connect to camera and copter is powered on then cable would dragg camera while it will try to position herself. So not sure this is good idea to use. So if this USB I found now is for GUI, then what is this USB for, which is covered with protective cover ?

Greeting, I have a H Pro, was just going to change the GUI info for Geo-fence, to increase it. Using Win7 and having no luck with USB port, look under
device manger, install USB port, but still get "Device is not connected." Strange.

Do not connect at the camera USB port at any time. The copter USB is the exposed one on the bottom.

Still working on GUI, will uninstall everything and retry. Don't know why it even mention serial ports, not many of those around with everything USB 3.0 now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22