Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How To Disable Smart Mode

Why is this beter then pull the switch on the controller.
Read all the threads, and you will see how it "could" be better for some, Pull the switch, will not allow you to fly in Angle or RTH, this was just to bypass Smart Mode whenever your wanted and you can always re-activate easily !;)

Quite right it is when starting next to your garage door that you must pay most attention to. I do that quick check thing on switches before every flight I remember in my early Phantom days I was always forgetting to switch the camera on. If I was to request one extra thing on all Drones it would be that as soon as the motors started the camera and sound started to record. For me that is the whole purpose of a camera Drone. As it is the Typhoon however suits my purposes perfectly.

As for the camera, YUNEEC is a bit behind the times as they don't even have a basic command option to format the Micro SD card while in the camera. Once they add this option, then next then can add the user selectable option of starting the camera when the motors spin up.

Mine already grabbed sats as I was jumping back to the primary screen so no, I dont see any issues whatsoever. After all, it's really only the wifi for the camera that was taking it's sweet time. ;)

Well this is interesting! I went outside on our porch and performed this as per the video instructed once more only this time I didnt even really have time to tap the settings icon as the video popped up **** near instantly! I shut down the H then the ST16 and tried it three more times and same result. Video came up almost instantaneously after the flight control screen comes on. Didnt do what the video said other than the first time. Now what in the sam he double hockey stick could have that changed?!!

Well that didn't last long. At least for me. Booted quick those few times and now it is back just like it was in regards to slower boot up.

So what is everybody's boot time?
Mine has been consistently 45 seconds since I got it, I didn't think it was that bad.

Reactions: Forrestt

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33