Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to find Steady-grip for Typhoon H CGO3+ camera?

Reaction score
I was looking around but no luck.
I need help..

or can I modify Steady grip CGO3 convert to make it work for CGO3+ ?

Thank you

Last edited:
Both the SteadyGrip and ActionGrip work with the CGO3+ but neither grip will allow for panning... only tilt. Also the tilt range is more limited than when mounted on the H. The trick is getting the app to work with your phone/tablet. Many require loading a previous version APK, not the current version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
The ActionGrip works with the CGO3+. Frank at VertigoDronz sold me mine with the case and rechargeable battery. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with mine and the CGO3 App. It works well, it's just the fan noise I could do without so it's not good for sound. Just use a sound recorder like the Zoom and sync up audio in post.

Hey guys....by ActionGrip you mean Yuneec ActionCam package ? But this is complete package with CGO3+ included, no ?

There are also places that you can buy the grip alone.

Bought mine from Germany in a cool aluminium case, charger and battery, steadygrip unit is the CGO3+ compatible version.

Case will accept steadygrip with camera fitted

£125 free delivery

Bought mine from Germany in a cool aluminium case, charger and battery, steadygrip unit is the CGO3+ compatible version.

Case will accept steadygrip with camera fitted

£125 free delivery
So do you mind sharing a link or contact info as to where this place is in Germany?

I'm so unlucky !! I've been searching for this product for so long and now that I find it ... the seller does not deliver to france !! :mad:

Anyone know where to find it from France ?
This is strange, why would they ship to the UK but not France!

I agree this is strange ! I searched on eBay seller's page if there was any form to ask him why, but did not found. On the seller's page you can read :

Item location: Thierhaupten, Germany
Postage to: European Union
Excludes: France, Germany, Italy, Spain

The item is located in Germany ... but postage to Germany is also excluded !!! o_O
Really very very strange ...

Last edited:
Yuneec uk have these but for the rip off price of £250.
Yes it's quiet expensive for just a grip and case ! Hope Yuneec will soon distribute widely this product. Lots of people wait for it !

I posted this at another forum. Just wanted to share it here also.
Hey guys the CGO3+ camera will work with the SteadyGrip.
I heard there were old versions of the SteadyGrip that need a wire attached and that version will not work, but the Version that you just slide the camera on without needing wires will definitely work.

Only you can not pan down completely or spin the camera 360 degrees, but why would you need to do that anyway? For pointing down, just put it in Mode 2 and point the whole handle down. Spinning 360 degrees would end up showing the handle and the camera operator. LOL

Search "SteadyGrip Steady Grip Actioncam Battery Converter Adapter for Yuneec Typhoon H" on eBay.
There is an adapter that will allow you to use the LiPo battery from your Typhoon H, with the SteadyGrip.
In the eBay description there is a Link to a YouTube video
that shows the CGO3+ connected to the SteadyGrip.

For me it worked very easily, I just slid on the CGO3+ like normal, turned on the SteadyGrip and everything worked perfectly with no modifications at all. Now I also use the LiPo battery adapter from the eBay listing and never need to mess with charging and changing AA batteries ever again.

Reactions: ParagonDrone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33