Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Skyhighphotony

Hey everyone I just got my Typhoon H yesterday and absolutely love it. My only issue is the inability to easily transfer pics and videos from the memory card to my phone without emailing them to myself. I don't have a external slot for memory card on my phone so that makes it harder. Is there any way to transfer files ocdr wifi and have any of you set up the google play store on the ST-16 controller? Sorry if these questions have been asked before but I didn't see any threads about it. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. BobW55

BobW55 Moderator
    Staff Member

About the only way is via a computer with a card reader.

Rayray likes this.
  3. Rayray

Rayray Moderator
    Staff Member

Right, the safest way, too, in my opinion. I admit I'm not fond of removing and replacing the card too much. You can pull stuff off the ST-16, but not at the full resolution.

4. Skyhighphotony

So have any of you had any trouble with video playback? I tried the SD card in my tablet and the videos won't play then I put in my wife's phone and still nothing. The still pictures are there and the video files are there they just will not play no matter what I do. I am so frustrated with this thing. I should have just stuck with the phantom I feel

Trezhunter likes this.
  5. PatR

Plug the card into the ST-16 and play back in that. The problem is not with the H, but with a lack of essential equipment and research.