Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to get vid from chip to phone

Reaction score
Curious if there is an app to view the videos from the bird without pulling the micro sd card. I can sync my phone via wifi through the CGO app and can see the videos but can't actually view the footage. Looks like they are stored in MP4 format, didn't know if I had to convert them without messing up the 4K HD quality so I could view them from my phone ! Any help greatly appreciated thanks!!

Jacob

Curious if there is an app to view the videos from the bird without pulling the micro sd card. I can sync my phone via wifi through the CGO app and can see the videos but can't actually view the footage. Looks like they are stored in MP4 format, didn't know if I had to convert them without messing up the 4K HD quality so I could view them from my phone ! Any help greatly appreciated thanks!!

Jacob
If you can see the files you can copy them to your phone. However, the files are huge and I doubt they will play on a phone if they are over 1080p.

Reactions: Revjkelso
Hello evryone, I am from Brazil and I'm new here as i just brought from Canada the Typhoon Q500 with CGO3. I have used it without problems doing like 2-3 minutes films and had no problem to send them to Iphone 7 through lightning to SD card cable. This was til yesterday when i couldn't open the films in Iphone. They are there but says it's uncompatible to load in my phone. I can open them without problems in my notebook.
Does anyone knows why suddenly files were uncompatible with Iphone???

Yes. Cable from Apple. Latest version. Iphone 7. It was working normally for 2 weeks. This started yesterday. Film is in the camera roll. But it just doesn't open. I tried orher SD and happens the same. Class 10 SD. It' s all ok. Recording MP4

Ok. So last question. Can we change the film format or CGO always films MP4? Cause MP4 is compatible... i think i just have to restart my phone and reset the Sd card. Thxs again!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech