Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Howdy All, from Joppa, MD (for now)

Reaction score
HI All!, My name is Steve and I am a retired auto mechanic just getting started in the hobby. I will soon be traveling full time in my RV and living off the grid as I have converted everything to be self sufficient. I can't leave things alone so I'm sure I will be making mods to this Typhoon and sharing them as I go, but I will be needing help so I am happy to be a member. I already have some things I'm planning.
I also hope to be able to get in contact with many of you in the US as I travel. The map is a great idea and my marker is already up.
Cheers for now, happy and safe flying!!!

Howdy and welcome to the forum from a former Marylander. (Rockville/Bethesda area)
Feel free to join in. At the bottom of every page is a link to forum rules. At the page top, extreme right, is a magnifying glass to search for info already posted.

For a list of areas, click on the YuneecPilots emblem at the top of each page.

If you have questions about the forum contact the moderators listed below. Just click on a name and select "Start a Conversation".
@Steve Carr @Rayray @BobW55

Bob

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Hi Full-E-Charged, nice to meet you and have a great time traveling the country with your RV and drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece