Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HOWTO: Update E, F, J, K to Standard (A) firmware, if latest version is already installed (v3.04)

Fux all us UK flyers need your magic please for the new Firmware.
Just use the 3.03 A update and you're done :)

You only need to use a patched firmware if you're on the same firmware version.

I will update my patched firmware's soon..

Hello. Unfortunately, I'm already on Ver.3.03 "E". But would like to switch to "A", maybe there is already a modified batch file for Ver.3.03?

Just use the 3.03 A update and you're done :)

You only need to use a patched firmware if you're on the same firmware version.

I will update my patched firmware's soon..
To confirm I can just download the A (NOW CALLED STD) version update for the St 16 and H and install it as normal?

To confirm I can just download the A (NOW CALLED STD) version update for the St 16 and H and install it as normal?
As "fux" said:
"You only need to use a patched firmware if you're on the same firmware version."
So if you are on 3.01 E you can update to 3.03 A (STD) without a patch.
If you updated already to 3.03 E, you will have to build your own 3.03 A patch or wait for fux's new patch download.

The ST16 firmware is not E or A specific. It is the same "ST16_V3.1.30.yuneec" file for both regions.

Reactions: fux
I am on 3.01A and will wait for fix. thanks
Now I see: you are on 3.01A and not sure if 3.03 STD (like mentioned on the US download page: "Firmware Typhoon H STD V3.03") is the correct version for you.
Well, the file you will download is called "TyphoonH_Ver3.03_A.bin", and that is the correct version if you want "A" or "STD" to be installed.
The US download page "always" named the "A" (America) package the "STD" (Standard) version.

Reactions: fux
I updated the first post with links to the new patched firmware version for 3.03. I also updated the batch script.

Have fun!

Reactions: Dr Delta
I created a patched E firmware and tried to update from A to E on my camera. And it worked fine!

I uploaded the A to E firmware here: TyphoonH_Ver2.15_E.bin (45,66 MB) - uploaded.net

I also updated the first post with a slightly modified Batch script (for E to A). I hope it is working now. Feedback welcome.

You should empty your SD card, before you copy the patched firmware file on it. Maybe the update process chosen the wrong bin file, and that why it's not worked for you.

No, this are only batch scripts for Windows. I also can't create a script for the Mac, because I have no Mac :) Maybe there is a Mac guy here, which can script it for you.

Hi could you please re upload the link to the patch ?i have some issues with my H as it doesnt want to update to the latest firmware but keep give me this message : "camera response error decompress processing timeout "
thanks

Reactions: dan met
Hey guys !
I am having some disconnection problems on the camera as well, almost every fligth so I would like to try with this standard A firmware.
Anyways, as I understand only change is in camera firmware , I mean from EU firmware ?

But I think I read that on US version transmitt power is higher, for the controlling typhoon H and for the camera.....so now I am confused how only updating camera firmware can boost this, and you are saying that firmware for the ST16 is the same.

One more thing.......after this "upgrade", do I need to delete flight data ?

EDIT: Just tried to upgrade and I am gettinr this error: HTTP connect response is failed ! resultCode=4; 80002
Now what ?

Hallo,
i have the same problem with "HTTP connect response is failed ! resultCode=4; 80002"
Any idea?
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace